- I have a wide array of tax research at my disposal
- I can help you reduce your taxes honestly and ethically
- I can help you with tax planning in regards to incentive stock options and non-qualified stock options in the tech and business sector
- I can help with tax planning for self-employed people to reduce taxes by finding expenses you may overlook
- Estate returns, partnership returns, trust returns and corporate returns
- You get direct contact and personal service
- Tax planning and preparation for domestic partners
How long have you been preparing tax returns?
I started June, 1993 sharing office space with Marti Norberg, EA, and Sally Schwerin, EA in downtown Menlo Park.
What is your educational background?
I have an undergraduate degree in finance from San Diego State University and a Masters in Taxation from Cal State East Bay (Formerly known as Hayward State University). I’m also a graduate of the National Tax Practice Institute.
What organizations with which you are you affiliated?
I’m actively involved with the Mission Society of Enrolled Agents (MSEA), California Society of Enrolled Agents (CSEA) and I’m serving as Secretary/Treasurer of the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA).
What is an enrolled agent?
EAs are federally licensed whereas CPAs are licensed state-by-state. Enrolled agents specialize in tax returns. For more detailed information on what an enrolled agent is click here.
I look forward to hearing from you. To make an appointment with me either call 650-326-1099 or send me a message from the contact page.