Two things you can count on: Taxation and David Hatt, EA

Educational Background


I have an undergraduate degree in finance from San Diego State  University and a Masters in Taxation from Cal State East Bay (Formerly  known as Hayward State University). I’m also a graduate of the National  Tax Practice Institute. 

What organizations with which you are you affiliated?


I’m actively involved with the Mission Society of Enrolled Agents  (MSEA), California Society of Enrolled Agents (CSEA) and I’m serving as  Secretary/Treasurer of the National Association of Enrolled Agents  (NAEA). 

What is an enrolled agent?


EAs are federally licensed whereas CPAs are licensed state-by-state.   Enrolled agents specialize in tax returns.